Role: Account Director
Type: Full time, permanent 37.5 hours per week
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing B2B tech company based in Old Street, London. As part of a small new business department we need you to both lead the day to day management of your existing clients and be hands-on in all aspects of our sales delivery.
Reporting directly to our Sales Director, we’re looking for a talented and results-focused Account Director with at least 5 years experience, help us continue to expand our business. In return, you will get the chance to be hands-on in every aspect of business growth and see your efforts make a direct impact on our business growth.
- At least 5 years experience in a sales or account management focused role
- Experience managing junior team members
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Proficient in using a CRM
- Demonstrable experience in winning and growing accounts
- Experience of attending events/trade shows
- Keen interest in and experience of promoting a brand through social media
- Excellent organisation skills
- Completing tenders
- Mobilising contracts
- Video conferencing
- 25 days holiday in addition to the 8 public holidays
- A modern and relaxed work environment with Barista coffee, drinks, food pop-ups and events
- Maternity and parental leave
- Personal development budget, from attending conferences to online training courses
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
About the company
Working with clients including Google, Ericsson and KPMG StaySafe provides app-based workplace safety solutions to organisations around the world. Our easy to use solutions help protect the lives of employees within major corporations and small businesses alike, across any industry and over five continents. Our Head Office is based in an innovative shared workspace environment in Old Street, London. The office offers a relaxed work environment, barista coffee, curated events, shared workspaces ranging from sofas to private booths plus our own private office space so you can work in an environment that suits you.