Account Director – Competitive Salary – London, UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Director to provide world-class experience during the sales process and collaborating with the Sales Director to achieve targeted business growth. In return, you will have the chance to work in a collaborative and supportive environment, provided with ongoing training and support in a fantastic open workspace and social atmosphere.
We are already operating across 5 continents with great potential for growth worldwide and are looking for someone to assist in growing our UK market where there is huge potential that we are yet to reach. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young company fostering a collaborative mindset where all ideas are valued.
The key responsibilities of an Account Director include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting stage – attending exhibitions and networking events; following up inbound leads, generating own leads; setting up appointments; and updating the internal CRM system
- Trial stage – working with key clients to set up product trials; utilising product knowledge to organise and deliver training; supporting the client in setting up accounts; and undertaking product testing and reviewing client feedback
- Onboarding stage – ensuring that all correct documentation is signed off by the appropriate level and filed securely; and assisting the client in their preparation for a full product rollout
- Ongoing customer service – continued client support and account management; and handling client sales, commercial and technical queries
Working with clients including Google, Ericsson and KPMG, StaySafe provides app-based workplace safety solutions to organisations around the world. Our easy-to-use solutions help protect the lives of employees within major corporations and small businesses alike, across any industry and over five continents.
The Account Director will be home based and have regular visits to our head office is based in an innovative and shared workspace environment in Old Street, London. The office offers a relaxed work environment, barista coffee, curated events, and shared workspaces ranging from sofas to private booths, plus our own private office space so you can work in an environment that suits you.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Director:
- An individual with strong organisational and time management skills, able to handle multiple workstreams and pay close attention to detail in every aspect of their work
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, able to interact and build relationships with people at all levels of the company as well as external clients
- A sound technical and commercial awareness of our industry and the products and services we provide
- Someone who is passionate about the StaySafe solution and can convey that effectively
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send your cv to Lorraine.Hughes@staysafeapp.com or apply online https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/211416904/Account-Director